Please read this Terms and Conditions (these "Terms" or this "Agreement") carefully before using the www.hotiffin.com website, service, technology, software, or functionality belonging to, provided by, created by, or operated by HOTiffin LLC under license No. ____________, its employees, directors, principals, executives, affiliates, or related entities ("HOTiffin", "us", "our", and "we") (collectively, the "Service").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement. This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service (each a "User" and collectively, "Users"). Your access to the Service and/or any portion thereof, is governed by this Agreement. These Terms are applied on all the different menus advertised on the www.hotiffin.com website.
CHANGES TO TERMS
HOTiffin reserves the right, to our discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time and each such change shall be effective immediately upon posting. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
USE Of THE SERVICE
- The delivered food needs to be stored in a dry cool place following the agreed delivery time.
- The food is consumable and valid during the same day of the delivery, and cannot be consumed after stored or refrigerated for more than 24 hours.
The tiffin should be washed and cleaned thoroughly and placed back in its bag and handed to the delivery person the next day. Remember this is YOUR tiffin and you need to keep it clean and hygienic as much as possible for you to use it the next time and enjoy fresh meals.
- Processing Time:
- HOTiffin requires 1 to 2 working days to start the delivery process starting the registration date. Our working week is from Saturday to Thursday.
- The Kitchen operates 6 days per week and the members understand and agree that any order needs time to organize the operations.
- HOTiffin delivery timings for lunch are between 10:00 am to 12 pm and for dinner are between 6.30 pm to 8 pm.
- The exact delivery time of each member's bag cannot be guaranteed on a daily basis; however, the tiffin bag will be delivered after 10 a.m. and before the time specified on the customer’s on-boarding.
- Information Required:
- HOTiffin Will Require all new applicants to provide their information, delivery address, and desired and favourable delivery timings at least 2 days prior to any delivery.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, including, without limitation, having an invalid or expired payment method on file, or if HOTiffin has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, HOTiffin has the right to block your current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof) and/or terminate this Agreement with you. You shall be liable for any liability resulting from any false information provided by you.
- Fees and Payments:
- HOTiffin membership fees and payments are to be made by CASH through the HOTiffin sales or delivery person only. We do not provide online payments at the moment. HOTiffin membership payments are to be done monthly, quarterly or bi-yearly in advance at the start of the subscription.
- HOTiffin will start the delivery of the food once the payment is received by CASH be reflected and received. So, all members and applicants must consider the banking holidays and weekends when they make their payments. In other words; “If a payment is made on a Thursday, the client will have to wait for 2 more days to get his subscription started as the kitchen needs a minimum of 1 to 2 days to adjust the operations (unless the kitchen Capacity allows it).
- HOTiffin - after receiving any payment – will issue an order confirmation that will be sent to the member or the applicant through email message or a mobile phone text message as confirmation to the successful purchase and the status of the subscription.
- HOTiffin does not accept credit card payments or bank telegraphic transfers.
- Payments made for the food delivery are non-refundable. However, HOTiffin management will welcome any member or applicant to get an exception to the rule for specific force majeure occasions. For example: If the member is leaving the country as relocated to another - proofs need to be delivered. HOTiffin will not refund more than 50% of the membership fee as logistics are engaged for each client at the time of subscription.
- The value of each meal plan displayed on HOTiffin website can vary from time to time to adapt to the customers’ needs and special requests. Any changes in the pricing will be coordinated to the customers with a notice of at least one week. The customers who already made their payments in advance have the privilege of keeping the prices the same until their subscription is due for renewal.
- The prices displayed on HOTiffin website can vary over time.
- Change of Location or Freeze:
- If the member wishes to change the location of delivery, the member has to notify HOTiffin at least 3 working days before the actual relocation happen.
- If the member is a frequent traveler and wishes to have a freeze to his delivery, he has to notify HOTiffin with a specific travel plan 3 working days in advance so the kitchen can freeze the delivery and resume at the agreed date.
- HOTiffin can only freeze the delivery of a member for travelling reasons for a period of 24 days only. After this period, the freeze period will be lost and the client will have to make a new meal subscription for his next delivery plan.
- Clients are free to pause their subscription by giving HOTiffin 48 hours notification. Members must freeze the plan by informing HOTiffin customer service by email or WhatsApp. Please note that it is not possible to freeze more than 15 days consecutively. Any delivery days outstanding following 15 days pause duration will be lost if the customer is unable to take receipt of the food.
- Any medical conditions that require dietary modifications or special dietary requirements must be specified to HOTiffin through email message, or through the WhatsApp. The member holds HOTiffin indemnified against any physical reaction that happens to the member that is in relation to any undeclared allergies or dietary necessity that was not declared to HOTiffin in advance while subscribing to the membership. All reaction caused by the consumption of the food because of any medical conditions not reported and declared to HOTiffin are not HOTiffin responsibility and the member acknowledges his responsibility to get its own physician’s advice regarding food allergies, and special dietary requirements.
- In case of the member’s declaration of allergies prior to the membership and prior to the start of the delivery of the food, HOTiffin will make every possible attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies and intolerances. Our team will be informed few days prior to the start of the subscription and will take all the precautions to avoid any contamination. Notwithstanding this, the clients need to be aware that there is always a possibility of contamination or a mistake in the food packing process. We thus recommend that the member checks any possible allergens before consuming the food. In case any allergic reaction appears after the consumption and the start of the membership, the member has to refrain from consuming the delivered food until the reason is identified and gets a confirmation from HOTiffin team that the reason has been identified and replaced in his food plan. In the case that HOTiffin cannot remove an item that the customer doesn’t prefer or will cause the allergy, HOTiffin has the right to cancel the subscription and not accept the customer to join this plan. Any info provided after the payment is done, the payment will be non-refundable.
- Delivery Bag:
- The member understands that the tiffin and the delivery bag is the ownership of HOTiffin and shall not keep the bag or claim ownership.
- HOTiffin recommend its members NOT to leave the empty tiffin bags at the lobby desk / reception or outside the door of the agreed delivery location. The tiffin bag should be handed over to the delivery person in hand. In case the tiffin or the bag is damaged or stolen when left at the client’s door, HOTiffin will have the full right to claim its value from the member.
- If the member fails to hand over the food delivery bag with the tiffin inside it to the delivery person, HOTiffin has the right to freeze the delivery. The member must hand over the bag for collection to be returned to HOTiffin delivery crew.
You understand and agree that we may stop offering the Service at any time. At the end of every month we will call you and ask if you wish to renew your subscription. You may let us know if you wish to cancel or renew your subscription and cancellation will take effect.
- Changes. This Agreement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an email to the last email address you provided to us (if any), and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our official website. You are responsible for providing us with your most current email address. In the event that the last email address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to this Agreement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty calendar days following our dispatch of an email notice to you (if applicable) or thirty calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Service. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Service. Continued use of our Service following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Governing Law. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and HOTiffin use electronic means, whether you use the Service or send us emails, or whether HOTiffin posts notices on the Service or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from HOTiffin in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that HOTiffin provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a hard copy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
- Third Party Rights. The provisions contained herein pertaining to disclaimers, exclusion of warranty, limitation of liability, and indemnification are for the benefit of HOTiffin and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, affiliates, third party providers, and partners. Each of these parties shall have privity of contract with respect to such terms to the extent necessary to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Entire Terms. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Service. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word "including" means "including without limitation". If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, the relationship between any User and HOTiffin is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. The relationship between HOTiffin and each User will be that of independent contractor, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be deemed, held, or construed to be partners, joint venturers, fiduciaries, employees, or agents of the other. This Agreement, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without HOTiffin’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. HOTiffin may freely assign this Agreement. The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement shall be binding upon assignees.
- Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein, nor shall they limit, influence, or otherwise affect the interpretation of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Severability. The terms and conditions contained herein shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2019 HOTIFFIN, All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Service are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
- Contact Information. Should you have any further queries please contact Customer Service on +971588857711.